Intricate styles and designs are what make up the Jewellery industry – along with extravagant and also the ‘simple but elegant’.
Jewellery calls for decorative patterns and ideas, which works perfectly with Metal 3D Printing. A basis can be printed for later materials and embellishments added, or the final and finished product can be printed custom.
Multifaceted and complicated parts can easily and swiftly be 3D Printed, compared to a tradition method of jewellery manufacture.
Additive Manufacturing allows better geometries and low volume production, perfect for the custom/one off special item for that perfect someone.
- Create hollow sections inside components
- Make internal low-density structures in fill areas that do not need to be solid
- Use less material by eliminating where it is not needed; even in hard to reach or see places
- Create parts more suited to the requirement
- A greater flexibility in materials eg. Lighter or stronger
- A larger range of materials
- The ability to create extravagant and intricate designs
- Component geometry better suited to their conditions
- Faster prototype production for better product development
- Faster one-off item productions
- Fast turn-around for design concept
- Faster turnaround for test parts and prototyping
- Ability to test in different materials and build orientations
- Low volume custom part capability
Request a Quote
Fill in the form below 🙂
The above parts are straight from our Metal 3D printer, still attached to the build plate where our operator will remove the pieces from the supports. Chain mail pictured, designed and printed for bracelets and made entirely out of titanium are extremely light weight but extremely strong and virtually unbreakable. The rings will be polished up for a shiny finish.