Other than enduring some of the most extreme environmental conditions, Aerospace parts need to be light and strong. To create parts like this, takes very specialist materials and machinery
In a demanding industry such as aerospace parts additive manufacturing offers the cutting edge in component manufacture capable of creating very complex parts in some of the most exotic materials
With thousands of hours of research and development in every part, the aerospace industry settles for nothing but the best.
Additive Manufacturing allows faster testing, better geometry’s and low volume production. Perfect for the high demands of todays aerospace industry.
- Create stronger parts through better part geometry
- Faster turn- around time for part testing
- Better selection of materials
- The ability to create internal hollow or frame work to remove material where it is not needed
- Eliminate material where it is not needed but keep the integral strength using internal lattice structure
- More efficient aircraft design due to the reduction of component weight
- A wide range of materials such as Titanium, Aluminium and 316 Stainless Steel, 718 Inconel and H13 Tool Steel
- Easier production of super hard/difficult to work with material
- Allows for free design for external components
- Can make internal fluid channels
- Create longer and smaller holes than previously possible